Our enterprise was established in 1920, when a leather tanning factory called Linda, which only employed a few workers, was founded in Tallinn. Later, its activities were expanded and the factory started to manufacture leather and fur products. The beginning of glove production traditions is especially interesting: Linda’s glove constructor, who worked in the company all his life, obtained his professional skills in Saint Petersburg before the Bolshevik revolution in 1917 as a student of the personal glove master of the last empress of Russia Alexandra Feodorovna. Throughout the decades, different forms of ownerships and public orders, our competence and skills have always been carried on to next generations. This has brought us to the modern day, where the trademark of Linda on the locally produced coats and gloves is still an indication of impeccable quality.
The enterprise has experienced steady development in the new century as well. The product range is a continuation of the trend of previous decades — leather and fur clothes, gloves and accessories. The majority of the products is exported, but we are also successful in selling our products on the domestic market. It is notable that due to the good price-quality ratio of our products, we have become the main glove supplier for the Estonian Defence Forces.